:: C0LDCH47 ::

:: Not Just Another Resource Blog ::



All images and trademarks are the copyright of their respective owners, we are not affiliated nor are we related to any of the companies listed on this site unless otherwise mentioned. If there is a mistake on the site and we offend you in some way, please contact me to let us know the problem and we will fix it asap.
This blog functions a lot like Google does.
People search and find what they need.
We do not endorse any post on this blog nor any link here.
We do not upload nor null any software/mp3 etc.

For more info, please refer to the DMCA Policy.
---------------
If you see something that was 'yours' when you posted it, and happen to be 'offended' someone might share something of 'yours', yet you felt free to share it and are now selective, and it's been posted here, just email me and I will take care of it, no questions.

We are all here to respect each other
.
---------------
If you wish to copy something from here, for your blog, website, news articles, etc., please, feel free to do so. You can also email me to be added to the Mailing List and you will receive a post for each area you request.

Information is our freedom

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates” -Mark Twain

Friday, March 28, 2008

VA - Today's Country (2008)


Track Listing:

CD 1
01. Danielle Peck - Bad For Me
02. Trace Adkins - I Got My Game On
03. Taylor Swift - Our Song
04. Rodney Atkins - These Are My People
05. The Lost Trailers - Call Me Crazy
06. Kenny Chesney - Never Wanted Nothing More
07. Jason Aldean - Johnny Cash(Alternate Version)
08. Kellie Pickler - I Wonder
09. George Strait - Wrapped
10. Keith Urban - I Told You So
11. Carrie Underwood - So Small
12. Josh Turner - Firecracker
13. Billy Ray Cyrus - Ready, Set, Don't Go
14. Tim McGraw - I Need You

CD 2
01. Sugarland - Settlin'
02. Joe Nichols - I'll Wait For You
03. Daryle Singletary - Jesus And Bartenders
04. Alan Jackson - A Woman's Love
05. Gary Allan - Watching Airplanes
06. Rascal Flatts - Winner At A Losing Game
07. Bucky Covington - A Different World
08. LeAnn Rimes - Nothin' Better To Do
09. Brad Paisley - Online
10. Reba McEntire - Because Of You
11. Darryl Worley - I Just Came Back From A War
12. Blake Shelton - Don't Make Me
13. Sara Evans - You'll Always Be My Baby
14. Rockie Lynne - Do We Still

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

No comments: